Many of our teachers are incorporated in the professional and personal characteristics of the Performance Appraisal System for Teachers.
Honesty and Integrity. ... Dedication and Commitment. ... Initiative and Resourcefulness. ...
Our teachers have the responsibility to:
- Be prepared to teach and provide quality instruction within the current curricular framework.
- Maintain an environment of mutual respect and dignity.
- Demonstrate interest in teaching and concern for student achievement.
- Remain knowledgeable about school policies and rules, and enforce them in a fair and consistent manner for all students.
- Exhibit an attitude of respect for students that has a positive influence in helping students develop good citizenship traits.
- Develop and maintain a positive working relationship with students and staff.
- Strive to improve the quality of life throughout the school community.